Northumberland National Park Authority looks after the landscape, heritage and culture of the protected area, helping to keep it a special place for people to live in and enjoy.
We can do this by making sure that local communities and businesses can access grants, support and advice. Grants are available through our Small Grant Fund, the NU LEADER Approach and our Good Nature Fund. We also provide advice on other sources of funding that you can use in whole or to match with a grant from us.
By implementing a successful approach to funding, local people can be empowered to run trial rural development projects, deliver services in targeted areas, address new agendas, and engage in partnership activities, which would otherwise be restricted by a lack of core funds.
We can help you by:
- Looking for funding
- Finding relevant and up-to-date local statistics to support your funding application
- Linking your ideas to local strategies and emerging priorities
- Reviewing your funding bids to ensure they make the best possible case for support
- Advising on project management
- Supporting with the implementation of your project.
Please send any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org