The Core Strategy has been adopted
The Core Strategy was adopted by Northumberland National Park Authority at the Authority meeting on the 25th March 2009.
The Core Strategy, Proposals Maps and supporting documentation can be read using the links below :
- Core Strategy (PDF Format, 3,937 kb)
- An interactive version of the Proposals Map can be found here
- Proposals Map (North) (PDF Format, 1,961 kb)
- Proposals Map (South) (PDF Format, 1,784 kb)
- Adoption Statement (PDF Format, 15 kb)
- Environmental Statement (PDF Format, 81 kb)
- Planning Inspector's Report (PDF Format, 323 kb)
Supporting documents can be found here:
- Core Strategy Appropriate Assessment (PDF Format, 476 kb )
- Core Strategy Sustainability Appraisal Report (PDF Format, 5,988 kb)
- Statutory Notice (PDF Format, 23 kb)
- Statement of Consultation (PDF Format, 4,248 kb)
- Evidence Base (PDF Format, 89 kb)
- Schedule of Saved Local Plan Policies to be replaced (PDF Format, 63 kb)
- Self Assessment of Soundness (PDF Format, 306 kb)
- Addendum to Self Assessment of Soundness (PDF Format, 78 kb)
To view these documents you may need to download a free copy of Adobe Reader.
NOTE that when printing these documents you should set your printer preferences to shrink the content to fit the page, since different manufacturers' printers have different default settings for the size of page content.