National Park Forum 2012
Annual National Park Forum and National Park Awards
Swimming & Leisure Centre, Haltwhistle
Thursday, 8th November 2012 - 6pm to 9pm
Find out what the Authority and our Partners have been doing in the past year and what may happen in the future; celebrate local success with the winners of the National Park Award; and ask us about our work, our plans for the future, and about how you can get involved.
A key focus of this year’s Forum will be The Sill, the proposed new landscape discovery centre for the Once Brewed site at the heart of Hadrian’s Wall. To explore the opportunities The Sill project offers, the Forum will include workshop sessions on the following themes:
1) Discovering the landscapes of Northumberland National Park
2) Learning about the natural and historic environment and developing skills
3) Conserving the natural environment and cultural heritage
4) Showcasing local talent and enterprise
5) Creating an inspiring and practical space
Places are limited so booking is essential. If you would like to participate or find out more, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01434 611552 no later than 12th October 2012.
Please let us know your first and second preferences for the workshops, and any dietary considerations. A light buffet and refreshments will be provided.