Website Satisfaction Survey
Give us your views and be in with a chance of winning a £50 voucher
Here at Northumberland National Park we like to get your opinion on the things we do.
In order to help us continually improve the services we offer we would like you to complete this short survey and tell us what you think of our website.
You could be in with a chance of winning a £50 voucher for PC World or Marks and Spencer (you choose) - just for giving us your views.
Complete the Northumberland National Park Website Satisfaction Survey.
Terms and conditions
- The Northumberland National Park Web Survey Prize Draw is subject to the following conditions and is open only to people who are a resident of the United Kingdom. Employees and the immediate families of Northumberland National Park and anyone professionally connected with the competition are not eligible to take part.
- Entries will be drawn quarterly at the end of the month (Jan, April, July and October).
- The first name drawn will win a £50 voucher for either PC World or Marks and Spencer. The prize is subject to availability and Northumberland National Park reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar specification should the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. The prize is not transferable. No cash or credit alternative prize is offered.
- This prize draw is only open to participants who have given contact information at the end of the survey.
- Winners will be notified independently as soon as possible after the end of each quarter.
- In the event of the prize remaining unclaimed one month after notification to the contact information provided by the entrant, Northumberland National Park may at its discretion draw another winner who will then be entitled to the prize.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
- Only one entry per person.
- Prize winners must agree to a degree of publicity (anonymised in the form of 'Mr T from Kent is the latest winner of a £50 voucher').
Northumberland National Park is committed to your privacy. Please read the Northumberland National Park privacy statement.