Farmers' Markets in Northumberland
The produce at farmers' markets changes with the seasons, that's one of the many charms, but there's always a wide range. You'd expect beef, pork, lamb, and game fresh from the hills. Fish, smoked fish and shellfish. There are also excellent cheeses, ice creams, fresh vegetables, bread, cakes and biscuits, herbs and preserves, chicken and smoked meats. Look out for these Farmers' Markets in and around Northumberland National Park.
- Alnwick (Market Square) - last Friday of the month
- Berwick (The Maltings) - last Sunday of the month
- Greenhead Hadrian's Wall Market (Village Hall) - second Sunday of every month
- Hexham (Market Place) - second and fourth Saturday of the month
- Morpeth (Market Place) - First Saturday in the month
- Newcastle (Grey's Monument) - First Friday in each month
- Ponteland (Memorial Hall, Darras Road) - Fourth Saturday of the month
- Tynemouth (Metro station) - Third Saturday in each month.