About our committee
Please note that the DMC meeting scheduled for Wednesday 13 November 2019 has been cancelled.
The next scheduled DMC meeting is Wednesday 11 December 2019 at Northumberland National Park offices, Eastburn, Hexham, NE46 1BS at a time to be confirmed.
Meetings will normally take place at National Park offices unless otherwise indicated.
DMC meetings are scheduled on the following dates and will be confirmed nearer the time:
- Wednesday 17 April (meeting held)
- Wednesday 15 May (meeting held)
- Wednesday 12 June (cancelled)
- Wednesday 17 July (cancelled)
- Wednesday 14 August (cancelled)
- Wednesday 25 September (was Wednesday 18 September) (Cancelled)
- Wednesday 16 October (Cancelled)
- Wednesday 13 November (Cancelled)
- Wednesday 11 December
- Wednesday 22 January 2020
- Wednesday 19 February 2020
- Wednesday 18 March 2020 (Tarset Village Hall, Lanehead)
At the Authority’s Annual Meeting on 10 July 2019, the following nine members were elected to the Development Management Committee: Mr Chris Mullin, Ms Pippa Ross, Mrs Jean Davidson, Cllr Anthony Murray, Cllr John Riddle, Cllr Julian Morrison-Bell, Cllr Johnny Wilson, Cllr Sue Bolam and Cllr Val Gibson.
Cllr Sue Bolam was elected DMC Chairman and Cllr John Riddle elected DMC Deputy Chairman.
Development Management Committee meetings are open to members of the public. The agenda and reports will be made available during the week prior to the meeting. Papers from previous meetings are also available